American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Courses
Are you looking to expand your painting knowledge? The Paint Quality Institute offers American Institute of Architects approved continuing education courses on the following topics:
The Ingredients of Paint and their Impact on Paint Properties
This course will allow you to:
- Identify the key ingredients used in paint manufacturing
- See the differences between a quality paint formulation and an ordinary paint product
- Compare how various raw material ingredients impact paint performance
- Discuss recent raw material innovations
Coatings for Metal Surfaces: Using Coatings to Control Corrosion
This one hour course will provide you and your team with the following information:
- A description of the main elements of the corrosion process and the three key methods used by coatings to prevent corrosion of metal
- Identification of the essential factors in completing a successful coating job on metal, including service environment, surface preparation, application, climate conditions during application, and coating performance
- A comparison of the major coatings technologies used to protect metal
- An overview of the various testing methods used in measuring the performance of a metal coating
If you would like to learn more about these courses, please contact us below.
The information provided within Paint Quality Institutes' responses to all inquiries is subject to the Terms and Conditions of The Paint Quality Institute web site, and is offered in good faith, but without guarantee or warranty (express or implied). Dow assumes no liability or responsibility in connection with any use of the information. We recommend that the prospective user of the information determine its suitability before adopting or using it.